LTR 5.39% 79.0¢ liontown resources limited

Well, all I know is that I haven’t doubled my holdings in...

1. 1,765 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1067

Well, all I know is that I haven’t doubled my holdings in Liontown over the last 6 months to just give it all away to someone for a lousy $2. I’m fairly sure I’m not alone in that boat. Many long time holders have also been accumulating very large holdings on top of what they already have.

Anyway, despite all this talk, it is very early days. Right now my mind is fully geared towards revenue over the next 12 - 24 months. That will add strength to the Lion’s armour. The longer LTR produces and sells, the stronger it gets, and the harder it will be for any T/O.

One thing I will guarantee everybody. The share price of Liontown Resources will not be struggling like it seems to be right now in another 12 months. LTR will be a major producer and that name tag cannot be taken away. They have mega off-takes in place and they are committed to them. That means constant revenue. If the price of lithium climbs higher and is doing ok, imagine what will be needed to successfully take over the Lion then. Good luck to any predator because they will need it. Just my thoughts on that.

GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.