LTR 0.00% 83.5¢ liontown resources limited

No need for the slagging. Actually had a look at the charts and...

1. 6,528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2643
    No need for the slagging. Actually had a look at the charts and some average prices, after I made that post. I was probably a bit too hasty in my TO guesstimation. I was working off the 90% premium from the LTM TO. I would say $2.00 would be a more likely successful TO price.

Note that price is of now and at current Li prices and forecasts. Given it appears we may have found a bottom of the cycle, evidenced by some M&A activity, then if Gina has any ambitions on owning the lot, then this would be the cheapest she will likely pick it up. If she continues to block other suitors, then the only way of value being released here is betting on significant Li price recovery. The $3 offer was at probably never to be seen again Li prices. It will take many years to achieve a $3 market price again just on basic PE/dividend valuation grounds, imo. So a $2 offer now, which can be recycled for investors into other investments, can more reliably get that kind of return, imo.

I did pick up my first parcel on Friday. So I am now a holder and yes, I would accept $1.50 - $2.00. It's important not to get anchored to price history during the Li price boom especially for longer term holders, which can be difficult. LTM holders needed to compromise. Of course there is much better management here and skin in the game, so if the boss and major shareholder says at $2 TO price is good, I'm not sure why anyone would argue.

Sad? Not really, made a killing averaging down on my LTM investment on Monday and Wednesday before selling on Thursday.

Lost? Maybe. Sounds like I am in the wrong forum if I want to have pragmatic shareholder discussions. No worries, I will continue to build a position here where and when it makes sense to do so and leave you guys alone.
    Last edited by imback: Today, 10:18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
83.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.024B
Open High Low Value Volume
84.0¢ 85.0¢ 82.0¢ $10.00M 11.98M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 108577 83.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
83.5¢ 53840 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.