LTR 0.54% 92.5¢ liontown resources limited

It's always so convenient that you forget the gains that people...

1. 3,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 559
    It's always so convenient that you forget the gains that people have made after the last dips 87c - $2.23 the same way you ignored and missed MI6 free shares and money on the run up

Now I wasn't going to really talk about your 20c sale but since you brought it up I'll oblige. The last large dip that you have just stated was still over 400% higher than your sale price. It's ironic that you are looking for a "target to enter" (I assume you think it is going that low again)

Recession recession recession rolleyes.png if I had a dollar for every time you tried to pull this during COVID and since then I would have re invested it here at 87c! Same old Bunny spook stories (It's an opportunity if you can afford it IMO)

Maybe LTR will need money......hence the DSO which you are also currently ignoring.
    As for AVZ well I'm just glad that you are no longer actively going over there and encouraging them to troll on these threads. They'll have all the money they need to get going again.......but if you want to talk about that then it belongs on those threads

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
92.5¢
Change
-0.005(0.54%)
Mkt cap ! $2.242B
Open High Low Value Volume
95.0¢ 96.5¢ 89.3¢ $31.30M 34.06M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 220304 92.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
92.5¢ 159716 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.