LTR 0.00% $1.12 liontown resources limited

As much I wish you guys are correct, unfortunately imo there...

1. 1,050 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 362
    As much I wish you guys are correct, unfortunately imo there will be no short squeeze. First you guys have to understand why LTR is shorted so much. It’s not in the same category of the other two lithium’s who have been heavily shorted so why LTR. Could be one of a few reasons but definitely not because it’s overvalued. Short squeeze happens when market comes across unexpected news and suddenly shorters have no choice but to cover. All I can see is a takeover being the only reason for a short squeeze. Other than that I see control shorts covering.
    The closer we get to production the more derisked the project becomes and those holders who have shorted to cover their long positions,close their shorts.
    Now I’m not saying all the shorters have shorted for the same reason. Some might have shorted to depress the share price and to accumulate more. Actually I’m thinking at least 60-70% of our shorts are there to accumulate. Once they have their fill they will start covering. The good example is CHN. It was in the top5 shorts few months back. They dragged it down to $3ish. Then the substantial holders notices started coming. Black rock became a substantial shareholder. Then Goldman Sachs went from 6% to 12%. Lately we saw Gina Rienhart take a position and corporate sitting under 4%. This is just an example of the big hidden agenda when a company is too good to pass for BEOT. They will do anything to get hold of your shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.12
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.715B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.12 $1.15 $1.11 $6.437M 5.716M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 110090 $1.12

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.13 7995 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.12
  Change
0.000 ( 0.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.13 $1.15 $1.11 1451015
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.