LTR 3.38% $1.29 liontown resources limited

@Skalo”bleedingly obvious to everyone else.”So you can speak on...

1. 1,358 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 637

@Skalo
    ”bleedingly obvious to everyone else.”

So you can speak on behalf of everyone else? That first sentence of yours Skalo identifies immediately that you are just guessing. You cannot speak for ‘everyone else’. Then you state,

“They then had to go overseas to plead for someone to fund, and they are clearly stalling.”

Again you are guessing. How would you know why they went overseas, and how would you know if they are stalling? Most companies in mining went overseas for the conference. Derrr. That would be a great time to also do business with others yeah? Derrr.

“Shorters know this, being as LTR plan to report it by the end of this month and it’s plain to see they are struggling to find it, it’s no surprise that the short positions are increasing.”

Again, a guess. LTR had already advised that they planned to update the market by the end of the month ages ago, prior to possibly knowing if finance was sought, obtained, or the like, so how does that equate to stalling?

The only sentence of yours with any fact is actually contained in your last paragraph:

”Everyone has their opinion.”

Next time just type “Everyone has their opinion” and leave all the lies, twisted distorted facts and guesses out of it. Better yet, onto IGNORE for you because you are peddling the same bullsh.t every other shorting down ramper does. I thought I already had you on ignore but obviously I missed that one.
    Last edited by Gajet: 08/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.29
Change
-0.045(3.38%)
Mkt cap ! $3.115B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.33 $1.34 $1.28 $6.446M 4.982M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 185188 $1.28

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.29 83057 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.29
  Change
-0.045 ( 2.99 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.34 $1.34 $1.28 1548931
Last updated 15.59pm 04/06/2024 ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.