LTR 3.69% $1.05 liontown resources limited

LTR: Short squeeze coming for shorters - 2nd highest likelihood in all ASX, page-37

1. 1,297 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3273
    I agree with @carlos18. @anatol provided facts, figures and logical conclusions, as he always does, you either accept them or not, it is for us to analyse and decide. If you don't agree then why don't you provide reasons why the fintel analysis referenced by anatol is wrong or why anatol's logic is flawed? Such an approach may be helpful but using a cheap shot by calling him a cheerleader is weak for someone who proclaims their experience. Sounds to me that these posts based on facts, figures and logic have hit a nerve somehow and it is also clear that you did not fully read his post. Let me be more specific, is it your position that the increase in LTR shorting is purely because the shorters truly believe that LTR is overpriced and due for a massive fall? I am interested to hear your explanation because it appears to me that massive shorts cannot be that stupid in the case of LTR where there are many documented reasons why this share will explode upwards in the next 12 months. Anatol has postulated that there are bigger and even sinister forces at work here, as a big LTR holder I would be stupid to ignore that possibility. Is it a buy signal? I am not certain but it probably is, what I can say though with certainty from anatol's contributions is that there are no sell signals. It is a massive hold. This is why your posts on this were poor, you offered nothing to refute what anatol posted other than your time at HC. Not good enough.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.05
Change
-0.040(3.69%)
Mkt cap ! $2.515B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.07 $1.08 $1.04 $8.228M 7.832M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
62 166148 $1.04

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.05 50460 40
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.05
  Change
-0.040 ( 4.35 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.06 $1.08 $1.04 2588099
Last updated 15.52pm 14/06/2024 ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.