LTR 2.16% 90.5¢ liontown resources limited

LTR SP Prediction contest, page-12

1. 350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 744
    I know that your expectations are rather defensive, but that's why I chose you!
    I would like to achieve a certain seriousness through the supervisory board.
    I am much more optimistic than you, but in sum, therefore, everything would be balanced again.
    However, I would be convinced that you judge with a sense of proportion and besides, you could still be outvoted by the 4 others...

It's a pity that your plans have changed (I hope I didn't upset you with anything), we all would have been very happy to see you.
    I think, however, that we will have to do by LTR still long with each other, insofar perhaps next year or the following.
    In any case, we would have much much more to celebrate together!!!
    Our travel plans for this year are through and in 2024 my wife and I are planning a big wedding anniversary trip to New York.
    If all turns out the way I expect, though, we'll most likely visit Australia for the first time in our lives....

PS: For all who read this and are at home in New York I would be happy about any insider recommendation!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
90.5¢
Change
-0.020(2.16%)
Mkt cap ! $2.194B
Open High Low Value Volume
91.0¢ 93.5¢ 89.0¢ $26.09M 28.68M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 472933 90.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
90.5¢ 446423 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.