LTR 2.94% 87.5¢ liontown resources limited

Very much looking forward to catching up with you one day...

1. 2,116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2161
    Very much looking forward to catching up with you one day Tünnes.
    The trip at the end of year was getting too complicated. The boys didn't want to ski and the girls were mainly interested in shopping. The girls are still going to Europe. I was looking into taking the boys to Sth America but, in the end, they came up with the idea of travelling around Japan. My son has always been interested in Japanese culture. He was an avid reader of Manga comic books as a child. Apologies.

Since I'm posting, these are my thoughts on LTR.
    I think we eventually trade at a PE multiple similar to Pilbara, which is a paltry PE of 6. I don't think we get any significant premium for our IRA compliant offtakes or better product, unless China starts retricting access to their supply. However, I do expect strong demand through this decade and SC6 price to remain very strong, between 3 and 4k/tonne, possibly higher. So we will be minting money alongside Pilbara. I think our MCap stays below Pilbara even in production, for several years anyway. Beyond that it is too hard to predict.
    When we make the step to chemical producer, I think we will re-rate on PE.
    I think earnings will be reserved for downstream ambitions, Buldania, M&A and greenfields exploration. I am not counting on a dividend before the end of this decade.
    This will be TG's legacy. I'm glad he finally made it and he deserves everthing that comes his way.
    G

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
87.5¢
Change
0.025(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $2.121B
Open High Low Value Volume
88.0¢ 88.5¢ 85.3¢ $8.253M 9.463M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 30489 87.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.0¢ 252133 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.