LTR 0.00% 95.5¢ liontown resources limited

Thx for this little contest Tunnes..got me thinking about the...

1. 1,412 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 451
    Thx for this little contest Tunnes..got me thinking about the potential of LTR...and the change and evolution of the species. We keep evolving and everchanging. It is just innate in our species.

The EV landscape...and technology using these products....will be unrecocognisable by Dec 2024. Mark...my...words.My wife and i have just bought electric bikes and plan to do some big rail trail rides...but also...have bought OPEN EAR BONE CONDUCTION Headphones....by Shokz...!!!...W.T....thos audio does not even get transmitted into you ear...the transmitter sits against you skin just above one of the internal bone structures after the eardrum....stuff...dont know a the mechanical workings of the ear. Looks like something from Startrek. 1 and a half years is a long time when it comes to technology advancements.

LTR will be already 6 months into production supplying our Leading Joint Venture Partners.

It will be obvious by then how LSpod processing plants are in short supply. Battery makers etc will be scrambling over each other to buy our 10 percent freed up Lithium on the open market pushing its price up.

We will def know by then about the Downstream Scoping Study...DSO...Lithium Hydroxide... or maybe...even puting plans into effect...taking action...which will be a game changer. Elon has already said...and others...this is the bottleneck..very few plants around and we want plants....Not in China...therefore potential opportunity and big bucks to us if we convert to Hydroxide.

This just gets biger and bigger.

Therefore...my price predictions are...well for at least

Dec 2024....has to be over $ 10...we wont even recognose the EV etc landscape by then. We will be having a $ 10 + party...or very close....not $ 3...will be having conversations like....do you remember when the price was $3....$4...?

$ 4.25
    $ 8.25
    $ 11.95 Dec 2024 $ 10 + Party

p.s. if significant news comes out in the next 6 months...JV....accelerated DSO studys....upgrade on Buldania deposits..etc etc....add $ 3 to my predictions... upwards.

btw....the thought of Dividends....in the first year....thx to Antevarials calc....excites me to no end...
    Last edited by rednoff: 25/06/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
95.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.315B
Open High Low Value Volume
97.5¢ 98.5¢ 95.5¢ $9.543M 9.834M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 203220 95.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
96.0¢ 31713 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.