LTR 3.90% 74.0¢ liontown resources limited

Well, what a let down. All those ramping the stock, that we are...

1. 689 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 136
    Well, what a let down. All those ramping the stock, that we are so close to production and that when we produce, the SP will go through the roof. I held stock at the time of the TO offer and was criticized for even suggesting that the price was fair and yes, I did sell all my stock at $3.02 (and posted the fact). When the SP came down to 90c a few months back, I did buy just a very small amount at 94c. An amount that I can afford to lose. Here we are, the Li price is now this low and many mining companies struggling or placed on C&M. LTR in a situation where it may not even be economic to mine, no-one really knows the cost to extract the Lithium (only estimates and we know how reliable those are). China at the helm and controlling price and not much that can be done to fix it. EV sales growth (note growth) not as good as predicted, partly because of the new technology and lot of misunderstanding and ignorance (plus charging network). Secondhand prices down because of fears of technology being superseded and manufacturers dropping prices as more vehicles arrive on the market. I have now owned a couple of EV's over the past four years and I would not buy another ICE vehicle again, they simply do not compare in any way, but I understand that some people such as those in apartments may not have access to chargers. Some manufacturers have just been plain stupid. Ford for instance, producing the Mustang EV (called it a Mustang in the hope of attracting more buyers, but in reality could not be further apart from a Mustang) and charging over $100K. Who in their right mind would buy a Ford for that price, even the Kia EV6 is better value and performance. Ford's insightful marketing team now realizing that a small (maybe crossover) EV that is much cheaper, would be a better seller. They could have just asked me. Then Tesla (and I have owned one), dropping the model 2, but producing the Cybertruck, WTF? Can you imagine the lost world wide sales of the affordable model 2? Then again, no-one can accuse Elon of being a mastermind. There is no correlation between money and intelligence, but surely these companies can afford sensible marketing departments. That is my gripes, but the SP is here to stay for a while.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.