LTR 3.45% 75.0¢ liontown resources limited

In terms of LTR have also stated its SP is currently only around...

1. 9,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17869

Since I am the subject of this back and forth, in a thread I didn't start, my views were here. I don't think there is anything controversial in them - at the end of the day strip ratio is part of an overall opex cost that can be balanced by higher grade.
    Post#: 43885608 and 43797984

I see LTR getting to mining btw. I stand by my posts, and I think they are pretty objective.

The first time I ever posted on the LTR forum was when the SP was 10c, so don't make up stories, and in any event I really don't care what you think - just for you my first post on LTR, and amazing what the advanced search function of HC can do and check at what price I posted, Post #: 38773449. This LTR forum is probably one of the worst on HC btw in terms of backslapping, and it is laugh when you decide you want to get stuck into someone you don't get your facts right but carry on.

People make their own decisions and if they rely on HC for investmet advice they should not be invesing in the share market. HC is simply an information sharing forum, and that is how I view it, and happy to contribute in that regard. That is my answer to you VMP - now go find me that post at 2.5c.

In any event, just in case people here haven't bothered to look, a few months ago I said on here and elsewhere, if the existing Australian players die, then what that means is spodumene prices haven't improved and that is to the detriment of all potnetial greenfields players given most prospective greenfields players have put into their PFS/DFS prices in excess of US$650 per tonne for 6% grade spodumene. I then said, well existing producers will be the first to benefit from rising prices so I put some money into an existing Australian lithium producer, but if that doesn't work out I suspect it means all the development plans of greenfields players will be pushed out to the right because the road to 2000 GWh in 2030 and what that means for new greenfields developments has been shifted to the right. So I alo hold an Australian producer which should make some of you happyLOL.

Pongo, I recognise you quote me a bit but you might want to stop that too.

All IMO
    In terms of LTR have also stated its SP is currently only around lithium, so Moora is a freekick if find anything. Finally in the goodness of my hear here is why people get excited with the term mafic-ultramafic terms around Moora - Post #: 46052020

Posted in my own self-defence, but I'll let you all get back into your love in.

All IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
75.0¢
Change
0.025(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $1.818B
Open High Low Value Volume
73.5¢ 75.5¢ 73.0¢ $8.192M 11.01M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 825699 74.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
75.0¢ 321345 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.