LTR 1.22% $1.24 liontown resources limited

LTR ......TEO/KHOO/BEISHA ...Modern style charting 3.0

1. 5,702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3801
    Hello Everyone

I have decided if I am to give out all my knowledge in the 2 yrs that it has taken me to understand TA and formulate my style of trading, then I think it is only appropriate that I clear the junk that was before...........and make a new thread up, too much ramping / downramping on the 2.0 version in my opinion, for obvious reasons

The only conditions of reply to this thread is that if you are a newbie, please ask respectful / genuine questions if you dont understand what I have posted, or if you are more experienced in TA and want to blend styles or dispute a call, then pop a chart and a reasonable explanation with your thoughts, like I said, I am no messiah, so pull me up IMO if you think I am wrong.

One liners, fa base, low content....etc, etc, all posts of that nature will be respectfully moderated.

Respect = Respect IMO............Here is Beisha chart, modern style.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2136/2136497-ea7465f28e57e664264e12ed08517b63.jpg
    First of all, before I go any further, I dont like the chart set up here, and the only reason why I bought a small parcel today is there is a couple of FA events coming up and I dont want to miss out on the potential action, so there is a strategy by me buying LTR today, but the reality is FA does rule and TA just is the picture frame telling that story, which is why I only went in small today, in fact LTR faked me out, I saw a bit of volume go into 11c, bought in @ 11, then volume reversed and now its 10c, all in the last half hour.....games. ( check volume arrow )

If you look at the ( arrow - doji wall up top ), that last red candle has now broken down from the doji wall ( as i predicted in last thread but got moderrated and now is below the 9ema , thats the first red flag and brings back the SP potentially back to the 61 fib support, further weakness from there , takes you back to the BULL TRAP area and then the 38 fib support.......... 7.8c comes to play.

All those horizontal thick lines ( RED )are support and resistance, protect them with your life if you wish to make money and not loose your skirt.........you MUST HAVE STOP LOSSES.

So right now I am in , with just a small / medium parcel with a stop loss at 9.5, if I tap out , I take my small loss and wait till it potentially gets to 7.8, like I said before, if there were no FA events on the horizon, I wouldnt touch LTR, but in this case happy to wait and average up. or down, I will go with the flow on that one. ATM LTR is bearish and newbies beware, dont go hard now, cause you could get it cheaper tomorrow or possibly the next day too, risk v reward, the choice is yours.

Anyway, hope that makes sense, you will notice I didnt need a RSI or MACD or STOCH, just volume, S &R, bollie band and fibs, little trend line and most importantly, STOP LOSS

My sentiment for TA is SELL, my sentiment for FA is BUY, this is my thoughts and my trading fingers, not yours!

DYOR, YOU TUBE RAYMOND TEO, its easy when you know how IMO

All IMO

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.24
Change
0.015(1.22%)
Mkt cap ! $3.006B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.24 $1.26 $1.23 $8.241M 6.611M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 87470 $1.24

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.25 43680 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.24
  Change
0.015 ( 0.97 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.24 $1.26 $1.23 2072730
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.