LTR 4.97% 76.5¢ liontown resources limited

ltr, page-13

1. 8,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2622
    I love a good speculation, so I would need to compare it to peers.

General Mining is in a class of its own with roughly 311 million shares on market with 50% interest in both James Bay and Mount Cattlin (the later producing) I consider it 50% already because there would be no reason to think otherwise in the long term, I don't really see speculation on that point.

I don't feel that James Bay has been factored into their current price that said it isn't producing.

For me, I am curious if they are the other party potentially joining Galaxy Resources at Sal De Vida so their price could be a lot higher if that is the case. For now, I believe $1 a share would be a fair price at a minimum for GMM but we can only wait for Mr Market to make his decision.

There is NMT, now they have 26% holding with their Mt Marion and will be in production shortly. It isn't a large share though having at least some money coming in will put them in a good position to grow. I heard they have a similar process / patent to LIT though I doubt they will get to use it at Mt Marion unless Ganfeng like the idea of reducing the amount of weight they need to carry back to their own processing facility which would save costs.

AJM have the potential to proceed on money made from their Singapore Coal listing.

PLS I am not too sure on, that stock goes up and up, but it is a long time off production.

LIT looking into Bynoe will be interesting, and I noticed you guys mentioning a few others so I would be relying on your knowledge there to give an idea how the Bynoe project might be worth.

The one that sounds the cream of the crop is Mohanga, high grade deposit and if that one is quite large it has the potential to raise a lot of eyebrows.

I'd like to see this stock start by producing some money from anywhere as quickly as possible via the most cost effective way as possible so that it can get on the table.

Results are going to be key to this one going up, and I'd like to see this stock start by producing some money from anywhere as quickly as possible via the most cost effective method so that it can get on the table. A JV might be the best way to do that, though I become cautious if it is with one of the big producers because it will never make its own name.

Optimistically I am hoping that Michael Fotios being a key stake holder may be beneficial and bring the assets of this company into General Mining and Galaxy Resources.

I don't think a market cap of $50 to $100 million is out of the question in the near term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.