LU7 6.25% 1.5¢ lithium universe limited

LU7 - General Discussion, page-130

1. 187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    If their goal is to refine lithium does the price of the commodity affect their margin.

They've had a couple of engineering firms write a couple of first draft feasibility papers and try to make big announcements with self proclaimed accelerated progress.
    Once they get approvals etc they still need to find $150-200M loan against their $10M market cap? To build something from the ground up.
    We don't know if they're sitting in a viable resource. People are guessing based on neighbouring tenaments.

I'd say the price of lithium could double or half and it wouldnt change the speculation on this stock. Everyone must already be factoring in 20:1 type odds that they get a 10-20 bagger. It will go on for a long time with capital raising and dilution.

Personally I've been watching this listing for about 6 years since it was ESH and ibs.8 was pumping it. I got in and out pretty quick. So far the new org is following a very similar formula.

My money... Few speccies... Nickle, vanadium... Still hopeful. PLS and Kidman in the old days, should have held on. Otherwise mid cap... All the usuals...

My sentiment is hold... But keep it real

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $8.908M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $20.07K 1.268M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 703699 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 1056424 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.