LU7 6.25% 1.5¢ lithium universe limited

LU7 - General Discussion, page-137

1. 10 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Agreed @oke

This is a always going to be a long term hold if we are to realise a '10 - 20 bagger'.

The company is 3-4 months old, does anyone really expect full DFS and drill results in that timeframe?

Does anyone compare timeframes with other companies in the same sector?

Don't just take Iggy et al's word for it... they're evidently here to sell to us too.

Look at the strategy, the industry, and the playing field.

The market cap is fluctuating between $10m and $20m, do we think that it reasonable?

The share price is 3.4c as I write this, but some investors managed to get in at 2c (wishing I was was one

What is stopping the price from falling to 2c? Not much, right.

With the volume of information provided to date and the speed of progress we have likely moved on from that point, but we could easily see 3c in this current lithium bear market.

This week has been a sea of red across almost all lithium stocks.

Why exactly the panic re the short term ...I don't get it.

IMO there will likely be government grants for the QLPH.

Players in the private sector will likely also be keen.

The $1.5-billion Critical Minerals Infrastructure Fund (CMIF) has already opened the initial round of proposals (open until 29 Feb) - projects such as the '1mtpa centralised and multi-purpose spodumene concentrator' will very likely hold appeal.

We are told that the DFS is close and that 'Primero now generating datasheets to gather pricing details from vendors for the procurement process.

Alex Hanly has also confirmed interest from numerous government officials during this month's visit.

Then there is the standalone Carbonate plant which must also be highly appealing for Canada's critical minerals strategy.

The pitch is to service the region... all players, all resource.

It's an attractive prospect.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $8.908M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $20.07K 1.268M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 703699 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 1056424 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.