LU7 6.67% 1.4¢ lithium universe limited

Can somebody shed some light on these questions that i find a...

1. 105 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Can somebody shed some light on these questions that i find a little bit off..

1. When LU7 had the meeting with the canadian Minister, do you think it was in person with the board members or a Linked conference call instead? Would there spend the money putting everyone on a flight and accommodation with room service and a open mini bar???

2. The office space that LU7 claimed there purchase is an office cubicle Currently getting lease out at $450 per person per month, there claimed the ere brought it but doing some Research non of the office blocks are for sale only to lease? Can't find any past sales history. Did there only leased it for a month to month basis?

3. The land that their Purchase in james bay for the apollo project, was it funds from when LU7 was under Mongal Games if so are there allowed by law when there Intention was in gaming but misled the public while there where tradind under ASX?

4. Why are there doing futher studys ? They would have had an understanding Of the terrain Prior to lab results, i find that a bit strange

5. Has there been any documentation released that isn't feasible, and set in stone

6. Are the board on a contract? Are there full time employment are there casual, how would there wages be paid after the money runs out, does LU7 intend to bring the price lower by taking out shares to cover the cost while there keep there fingers crosssed on government support.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $7.094M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $23.82K 1.637M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 2340026 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 515197 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.