LU7 0.00% 2.6¢ lithium universe limited

I agree to a point about the team. However I have just sent this...

1. 1,181 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    I agree to a point about the team. However I have just sent this email to Lithium Universe.

"To whom it may concern,
    I see from today's announcement that the SPP fell well short of the desired $3M. I was phoned twice to encourage us to participate in the SPP. I declined as we are "hangover" shareholders from the Mogul days.

As a shareholder I would like to commend you on the efforts you have made to assemble a great managerial crew. However there is a very obvious elephant in the room, and we, probably along with many others, will not be convinced until that elephant is removed. Gernot Abl has no place on the board or in the company at all, in our opinion. He has done nothing to bring value to shareholders. Rather he has merely bled the company of funds, performance and potential. Now he has no obvious expertise in the field of lithium exploration, mining nor processing. He has a history of being incapable of running a company, other than to pay himself a healthy salary as he runs the company into the ground. As long as he remains in the company, we believe that Lithium Universe will always be viewed as another suspect venture of his. The credibility of Lithium Universe and that of the board and senior management will always be compromised in our opinion, as long as Gernot Abl is associated with it.

If you had taken the responsible move and ejected Gernot Abl from the company, we would definitely have taken part in the SPP."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.6¢ $13.58K 516.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2099041 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 8452 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.15pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 3.70 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.6¢ 272185
Last updated 14.15pm 06/05/2024 ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.