LU7 8.00% 2.7¢ lithium universe limited

I’m grateful that you brought up the timing of drilling, as that...

1. 263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    I’m grateful that you brought up the timing of drilling, as that is one bit of info I haven’t been able to locate. Announcements so far have mentioned only ‘future drilling’. Another poster suggested that they’d have to get going by early December, before winter sets in. Early December in James Bay sees average temps of -10c, so it’s pretty much winter. I would guess they get their first snowfall in November, and by January have a fair bit of snow. Of course anything could happen weather-wise these days.

Does anyone have any insight into how weather would affect drilling into this Precambrian rock? I would imagine that freezing temperatures don’t make much of a difference drilling into solid rock. I’m supposing it is solid rock, as I do believe the site is located in the Canadian Shield. Deep snow seems like it would present a challenge. Could we be looking at drilling in spring if they can’t get to it by early winter? As far as I can tell, the company hasn’t given any indication of when drilling might commence.

I believe they are already underway with soil sampling. Would positive analysis of the samples be much of a share-price catalyst? I’m pretty sure I’ve seen dramatic jumps based on soil samples alone. I have only gambled on two mining speccies before: one was engineered into a compulsory acquisition scenario, and the other had its prize tenement declared a national park.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.002(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.7¢ 2.6¢ $48.97K 1.860M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 236275 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 250000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.6¢
  Change
0.002 ( 4.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.6¢ 123825
Last updated 13.47pm 07/05/2024 ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.