LU7 8.33% 2.6¢ lithium universe limited

LU7 - Lithium Universe Ltd

1. 461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    First of all I'm an existing MGG holder who lost nearly 80% of my investment in MGG & I am 100% backing this new path the company has taken. It was an easy decision for me as I’m already a huge believer in Lithium & only got involved in MGG to cover the gaming/metaverse angle 2years ago.

Our Apollo asset looks top notch for a $12M+ MC early explorer, located right between 2 of the hottest ASX Canadian Lithium Plays PMT & WR1, but the biggest surprise for me is the involvement of ex Galaxy boss Iggy Tan in this project for the first time after 10 years since GXY, who also has managed to bring an army of very well credentialed lithium experts to back this $12M capped LU7, which to me means they do believe in Iggy’s vision & capability to make LU7 a very big player in Canadian Lithium space.

If they believe LU7 is more likely to be a dud why risk their names joining a $12M company when the whole lithium world would hire them in a heartbeat? People who are familiar with history of Lithium know Iggy Tan's achievements & vision he had for Galaxy made early GXY holders 100+ bags & eventually took the company to multi billion dollar valuation. So with time I'm backing him to make current & future LU7 holders some nice returns and exits along the way.

According to recent Small Caps article about LU7, Iggy Tan’s vision is to promote collaborative growth among lithium junior exploration companies operating in the James Bay area and position Canada as a major supplier of lithium to the global market. In pursuit of this goal, LU7 will also investigate the feasibility of establishing a vertically integrated lithium processing hub in Québec, Canada and assess the feasibility of constructing a multi-purpose independent concentrator that will supply a battery-grade lithium carbonate refinery capable of producing 16,000 tons per annum.

And yes if LU7 is going to be real about becoming a serious player in the Canadian lithium space, the company will certainly need to raise capital multiple times in the future and as long as they are done at a higher SP to previous raise price I think most long term holders will be happy.

As we all know at just $12M MC, LU7 is highly speculative stock, but our Apollo project covers impressive 240km2 in world class James Bay Lithium province and there have already been 17 visible pegmatite outcrops, which located in the same greenstone belt with similar host geology and with similar pegmatite occurrences as PMT's($1.4Billion MC) Corvette Project.

With this highly experienced team with Iggy Tan at the helm I expect things to move quickly here, and hoping Lithium Universe will eventually become one of the best lithium stories in ASX like just like his previous company Galaxy Lithium.

All IMO & As Always Please DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.002(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $10.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.7¢ 2.5¢ $14.08K 533.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 74885 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 43565 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.29pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.7¢
  Change
0.002 ( 8.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.5¢ 2.7¢ 2.5¢ 118047
Last updated 13.24pm 03/05/2024 ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.