LU7 5.88% 1.6¢ lithium universe limited

LU7 - Lithium Universe Ltd, page-11

1. 469 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 243
    Mate I was not whinging to others on HC forums when I had 80% proper loss on my earlier investment in ESH like that poster in CFE.
    All i said was as a person who lost 80% of my investment on MGG l support the new direction the company has taken and my reasoning behind it and so far it's proven right with so many people got an exit these last 2 days at a much better price than they initially thought. Also imo if they think it's a pump they can surely be grateful for it & move on to the next thing.
    And i have also admitted in my posts the reason why I didn't post on MGG because i have no in-depth knowledge in gaming and got on to it during the Metaverse run. Not sure about you but sometimes as an investor i invest in things I don't 100% understand but if and when I lose money from those investments, I also own up to my mistakes and move on instead crying and blaming other people about it or wasting my time on a stocks I don't even own.

Good luck and keep posting on your non holding stocks mate I'm sure some people might find it useful
    Last edited by kvsae: 16/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $9.502M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $3.04K 189.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 467999 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 945860 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.