LOM 0.00% 4.2¢ lucapa diamond company limited

I don't believe Lucapa will, or expect to mine the Kimbo's. The...

1. 308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    I don't believe Lucapa will, or expect to mine the Kimbo's. The focus at this stage is, (and must be) proving the commercial viability of the diamondiferous pipes (which hopefully the NZ team will do) and get the extension to the Kimberlite licence locked-in. With these two boxes ticked I really feel the likes of Debeers will start sniffing around (if they aren't already) and make us an offer we can't refuse on the kimbo rights. This will free Lucapa up to mine-out the alluvials over the 35yr lease period without the expenses associated with kimberlite exploration/mining.

Good interview, SW is certainly very well qualified and we are lucky to have him, but as a shareholder and LOMO holder I was pissed by the 2017 oppies. Certainly sends bad signals...I was offered some of my LOMOs as 'loyalty' options...loyalty works both ways. Obviously I'll be chuffed if the August LOMOs get over the line, but without some staggering news in the next few days my loyalty will have been eroded to almost worthless.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.2¢ 4.2¢ $4.452K 106K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3391 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 6903 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.