LOM 2.99% 6.5¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Long term I still see huge upside here but short term the...

1. 10,477 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2081
    Long term I still see huge upside here but short term the selling pressure has weakened the share price significantly and unlike many other holders IM sitting on a paper loss of almost 50%.
    I just cant bring myself to invest anymore capital in this company when our two largest shareholders are sitting on potentialy huge capital gains if they were to sell.
    I will be investing elsewhere with my remaining capital unless the share price was to fall to our largest share holders average buy in price.
    I see no risk with the project but huge risk with a registery full of traders and manipulators who have no regard for the majority of us smaller share holders.
    The only holders I trust that will not sell out is our largest holder and the other larger holders in the top 10 that have been with the company for more than 5 years.
    IM just sick and fed up with thoes that have the money to treat this company and share holders like a punching bag.
    IM also concerned that who ever is pushing the share price down will dump the remainder crashing the share price,once they have sold most of there stock.
    My sentiment will now be none until institutional investors start to take up the slack.
    I know that I have and still are very positive about this company,but there comes a time when you just have to admit that somehing is very wrong,and that is the company registery of share holder and associated brokers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.5¢
Change
-0.002(2.99%)
Mkt cap ! $19.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.5¢ 6.5¢ 6.5¢ $1.226K 18.86K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 121132 6.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.7¢ 59523 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.41am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.