LOM 0.00% 10.5¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Diamond hunting or any type of drilling is a bit like farming,...

1. 478 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Diamond hunting or any type of drilling is a bit like farming, you never know if its going to be a good, neutral or bad result until the money has been spent and many months later. The best we can do is make informed decisions and do what we think is best for a positive outcome at that point in time.

As some have suggested maybe things in Angola, seem to be going slow is management can see a better outcome in the new future with a new gov and which will eventually lead to better term or % then current deals. This too is my opinion. Why find the holy grail for a smaller % when potentially your share of the mine/s could increase 10, 15, 20+%. This is potentially 10's if not 100's of million $. Before moathe and wa lom had nothing but now have some leverage in Angola. If they dont come to the party and be fair tell em to stick it up their clacker and move on. Imo its in the best interest of the angolan gov to keep lom there and cant be held ransom as we now have other options.

As for farming thanks for your thoughts. Its super tough atm but knew what i was getting into. Wont go into detail because i did choose my profession and dont want or expect people to feel sorry for us. Just wish the government would support us better in times like this.

As for hunting my parents have(or bank haha) 16k acres in central nsw not far from condobilin. Plenty of foxes, roos and the odd rabbit. Get the occasional pig but pretty rare, to far from the river and too open. Lachlan river not to far which can produce good size cod and yellows but carp seem to dominate

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.3¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $7.126K 71.22K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 303458 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 315278 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
10.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 4.76 %)
Open High Low Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 10.0¢ 12000
Last updated 11.51am 30/04/2024 ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.