FAR 3.30% 47.0¢ far limited

Luck is on FARs side

1. 1,324 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    This is scary, I have never started a thread before, but here goes.
    I can't help imagining what would have happened if FAR hadn't won the farm in in Senigal when it did.
    Imagine.... trying to farm in Senigal today with the POO where it is. We were lucky on that one.
    And if it hadn't happened by now, it might have been unlikely to happen for a long time, maybe another ten or twenty years from now.
    Then I think how lucky we were with the CR ( maybe that was a stroke of genius too) but imagine trying to do a CR today , even at 6 cents it would be hard, let alone 11!
    Then think how lucky we are now that the POO has stalled many projects so that we can pick up our appraisal program for prehaps a 20 % discount..
    Just imagine if we were not lucky enough to even strike oil in Senegal, what would the SP be today in this market....2.5cents me thinks. Maybe less.
    Boys and girls we have been lucky, especially those of us who got in under 5 cents.
    Now the tide has turned...we have oil, we are about to appraise it..... Things are no longer in the hands of Lady Luck, we are now in the realm of good fiscal management, experience and good project management. And we have a JV partnership that is well skilled and has the smarts to play this right!
    I reckon we did get a bit lucky with our timing back there but I also reckon you make your luck too and CN and the team have been amazing. We are lucky to have them...
    You need a bit of luck in life, but we have had that now, and we have moved into a whole different ball game now. It is not like putting it all on black anymore, as someone might have suggested. It's more like spinning the ball in a wheel full of red numbers and doubling up on red.
    Sorry for the exuberance but its great when you see your favourite stock go up 5 cents in the face of strong head winds.
    It's at times like this when little companies can capitalise on a falling market through its agility and low opporating costs. I think the FAR story has been amazing so far, but I also think we haven seen anything like whats to come yet.
    All IMHO of course.
    AND GIDDY UP FAR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.015(3.30%)
Mkt cap ! $43.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 47.0¢ 45.5¢ $82.32K 180.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3500 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 125569 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.