FAR 1.04% 48.5¢ far limited

Luck is on FARs side, page-3

1. 2,983 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2703
    Hi Juju

I was never going to let you be brave enough to start your first thread, attract 20-plus likes, and then not get a reply!

You make a relevant point. I once worked for a brilliant CEO who told me business is all about making the best of whatever timing and circumstances deliver. No one, but no one, predicted the precipitous decline in oil. Shit happens. There's nothing anyone can do about it. Cath has acknowledged such and is getting on with the job of doing the best she can with the hand she's been dealt.

I support your view that the timing - while it looks poor now - might perversely work in our favour. I'm not sure, for instance, that COP and CNE would have devoted such a huge chunk of their exploration budgets to Senegal in more prosperous times when they could afford to be less choosy. That, and the "attractive financial terms" Cath and her finance team negotiated with the Govt of Senegal, are likely to see our project fast-tracked much quicker than it otherwise might have been.

OOO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.5¢
Change
0.005(1.04%)
Mkt cap ! $44.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.5¢ 48.5¢ 48.5¢ $10.11K 20.85K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 99195 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.5¢ 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.19am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.