LNR 0.00% 0.4¢ lanthanein resources ltd

lucky fnt -- not in indonesia, page-4

1. 3,518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 403
    Andewa is not a taucan but a young male hornbill (orange head/ neck plumage) or "kokomo"

He/she owes us deep drilling results from Andewa, Bulago and Likuaranga.

Maybe he/she is seeing the core from the two 1000m holes that should have been finished by now at Andewa.

Lots of money going in to this so its a good time to just sit back and wait or top up if that suits you.

PNG can do very well from mining and I think they can see this because they arent currently a nation that can go it alone with large scale development.

Its taken far longer than I thought. But deep drilling at Andewa with no stuffing around NCM on board to 'see if they want it or not with the least money spent' should be very exciting in the next few months.

I hope the hornbill has a satellite phone so he can txt his buddies about what the core looks like.'theres chalco everywhere, sqwark, you could wrap the core up in plastic and sell it as wiring' (sqwark)

SP long way off 23 cents though I hope Torque doesnt get in the way of Andewa. I wonder if the money pete and his Dad stump up is just the money they want in the first year to be paid as directors. Could be a lot worse though lookin around.

As I am learning from my mistakes in this one, these small caps are as much about whats in fashion than whats fundamentally good or bad about the stock.

The fundamentals are still excellent in my opinion and I think this stock is just about ready to come back into fashion like short shorts and raybans.

Lets hope it can run as hard this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.774M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $57.85K 14.43M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
51 62373623 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 24221928 31
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.