BHP 0.90% $43.56 bhp group limited

Look at oil. Could it get any better, could they write a better...

1. 531 Posts.
    Look at oil. Could it get any better, could they write a better script? And with oppy expiry in USA tonight, I figure they do whatever they can to keep market UP. Anyway all's that left is a toy water gun and monopoly money.Pretty much fired all them shots.
    If you're long, you'd have to ask yourself that clint eatswood question "do you feel LUCKY" Cause it sure doesn't come from any indicators out there in the market. If i didnt have the technical analysis to be confident of going short on BHP then i'd be shattered. Them quadruple 31+high's proving tough resistance in spite of US$ getting wacked and big historical interest rate slide. With oil coming off, its a BIG indicator of universal demand destruction, occuring across all sectors.
    OPEC think by cutting the supply,the price will be stimulated. Dont they ever learn??? I had my top up on shorts set at sp hitting $32.50 Me thinking it was lay down mazaire. Came back and find sp at 30.95 hoping it would top out around $33.Now shorts 30% more expensive. I mean that's a pathetic flacid rally But hey PPT are covert bunch Lets just see what rabbit they pull out of the hat Mm

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BHP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.