POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

Lucky the cupboard is full, page-27

1. 5,045 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2248

Anything is possible, but that scenario still presupposes that there would be no alternative sources of funding available in the wider debt market, in order to give rise to the SP crash that you write about. It also conveniently ignores that Twiggy (the other cornerstone SH with ~18%) would sit back and allow BMM's predatory behaviour to proceed unchecked. The real question is whether BMM are willing to take their foot off the CN (along with the embedded future conversion rights) by demanding repayment when it matures instead of simply rolling it over, thus opening the door to Twiggy providing the funds (and potential conversion rights, if in the form of a CN) or some other third party lender.

The argument you are running is pretty flimsy, imo, because it continues to ignore several key elements that would need to be absent in order for that situation to gain traction.

You commented earlier that "approximations are good enough". Have you read and understood the HC TOU? If you're going to throw sensational numbers around, then they... need... to... be... substantiated. The onus is on you to make sure what you are writing is accurate - nobody else. If you're going to be loose about it, then don''t be surprised when another on this board calls you out to set you straight - particularly when the tone of your post is sensationalist. (Note: I only called you out on your incorrect claims of fact, rather than your expressed opinions, which you are entitled to.)

Please don't take my word for POS' historical end-June, 2017 EV (I rounded it up from ~$38.5m). It's capable of being fully substantiated, if required.
    Last edited by zebster: 03/02/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1.477K 369.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 876010 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 23739443 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.40am 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.