POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

"Am wondering what price our board might wish to see to actually...

1. 5,005 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2244

"Am wondering what price our board might wish to see to actually initiate material work?"

Good question. I've maintained that, sans a revised FS with improved costs (leading to lower revenue hurdles), it will be at/above a price that meets the July 2018 published DFS revenue assumptions (in AUD). Not difficult to derive and easily found by trawling through old posts. So far that rationale has held true/consistent with the Board's lack of FID commitment, but that might simply be due to correlation rather than causation. Since they're not telling, educated guesswork is all we have to go by...

Side Note: Having read much of PAN's previous reporting under PH's helm I have formed the view that I like his communication style. Naturally there will always be internal info that cannot be disseminated to the wider world, but in general, I found his style to be more forthright and clear-speaking than one so often sees in official corporate comms from ASX listed entities. I'm hoping his style will continue and the comms culture at POS will improve on his watch - notwithstanding that it may, in large part, also be governed by the Board's culture.

[Correction Edit: Actually, it was difficult to derive because it (the DFS) contained (confirmed) material reporting errors. ~AU$10.13/lb was the modeled revenue target to achieve the modeled performance metrics.]

Last edited by zebster: 07/02/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $10.92K 2.214M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
92 68826417 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 16787198 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.