PEN 0.00% 9.8¢ peninsula energy limited

lucky to have these directors!!, page-4

1. 1,418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    Jazzasax/Hussy, there are two sides to the coin here.
    Directors remuneration has been a sore point for a long while, no doubt. That said, in order to attract talent of a certain calibre you need to pay market rate, no matter what the market cap or revenue of the company is - basic business rule. Of course there are many varying opinions on what "reasonable" remuneration is, and asking someone on 60k per annum whether Gus is overpaid or not is a futile exercise.

Hussy, there's no need to rely on your gut to divulge remunerations, nor be surprised....it's all in the publications on PEN's website. These things are also a matter of vote at AGM's. The powers that be with vested interests are making these calls. When they decide it has merit then whether I agree or not I will still note the fact that those in the know have taken this in review and based on the ultimate ROI they award a greater remuneration. Indirectly that's a good sign to me about the controlling insiders assessment of value. We all know they want their pound of flesh!

Consider the large no. of Directors, then look a little further to see what those peoples skills and experience are. Do they look like administrators to you?
    Does this look like a penny stock that plans on rooting around for another 3yrs....
    Do we think the likes of PALA and Blackrock would have lots of expensive extra passengers on board with grand salaries.....

Just maybe this is a penny stock about to become a producer and they have been staffing themselves accordingly to ensure that takes place as planned.

My few years investing in stocks have taught me not only to take announcements for information - "this is what we say".
    I also observe what companies "do" for my information - this speaks much louder than words in my view. If what they "do" is consistent with what they say, then it's all good. Timeline disappointments aside (for those here a long time), what I see in PEN now is saying and doing are consistent.
    We're going to have to wait another few months, but the PEN + Uranium story is unfolding and I'm happy to be on board with both those things.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $312.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.9¢ 10.5¢ 9.8¢ $2.048M 20.49M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 628476 9.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 983486 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.