NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

Buying shares in NWT is like betting on horse at 50/1 (I'm being...

1. 619 Posts.
    Buying shares in NWT is like betting on horse at 50/1 (I'm being generous here with the odds).

You have the form guide in front of you.  The horse is 14 years old, tired, likes to eat plenty of oats, gets lazy at times, doesn't retain jockeys because it keeps throwing them off, has owners that are fed up with it and is more unpredictable than the Melbourne weather.

You can see the horse was finishing in the top three for a few years between 2011 and 2014.  Started off a smoky in the mid 2000's and peeved it's previous owners, but never did anything until it discovered some form.

Had a few fans along the way that pumped money into it's training and stables only to extract (dump) that money every chance they had.

Now it's finished last in it's previous dozen outings and only has a handful of fans remaining.  It's best buddy TimTam has even given up on it.

With the knowledge from the form guide sitting in your hands do you take a punt and throw some money at it or do you look somewhere else?

Are you feeling lucky?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.