LMS 2.78% 17.5¢ litchfield minerals limited

There is a lot more open file data for EL31305 ( the LMS Mt...

1. 1,960 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 578
    There is a lot more open file data for EL31305 ( the LMS Mt Doreen tenement) and I have all of it.

There is a massive amount of data on the Lucy Creek tenement as well. None of the tenements can be considered as "GREENFIELD" exploration.
    The EL31305 tenement is within the Mount Doreen mineralised zone. The Lander formation mineralised beds hold the high grade metamorphic rocks.

You also have the Patmungala mineralised Volcanics, covering approximately 50 sq km within the tenement that have had bugger all modern exploration work done yet, Ther are historic pits and trenches that show grade Copper/Lead/Zinc with anomalous Molybdenum and other esoterica.

The tenement is in the proterozoic arunta formation, call it an inlier if you like, that runs from the the West Australian eastern border all the way to Western queensland, all of it stradles the mineralisation along the Norther Australian Craton. It's a big deal geological speaking, but thats my view of it after a long bloody time looking at the meaning of it in laymans or prospectors terms after looking at the hard core scientific publications covering it.

If you have have a few years spare you too could try and decipher the on ground reality vs the Geoscientific reports.
    you need to go out on site and target bang the rocks, not randomly, only after you have got permission to do so. Assay the rocks properly and if you are staring at amazinig rocks with amaxing grades and pathfinder elements to boot, you could be tempted to go and get a well earnt beer O'clock schooner or three in 40 degree heat on a Balmy Friday night and recover over the weekend, ready to bang more rocks on the following monday.

Been there done that, seen it all before, you soon get to know highly mineralised ground. If you cant see it above ground, move on. No point wasting time on moose pasture.

When I have the spare time, I will post some open file research over the Litchfield Minerals Ground including lucy creek, I am busy planning expeditions to other exciting sites in Northern QLD, nothing to do with LMS.

Exciting times ahead for Litchfield Minerals Ltd, It has a board that any tier 1 mining company would envy with commensurate ground.

No Advice given or intended, just some fun and hard times experience postings regarding on ground prospecting ,warts and all, snakes, crocs, hospitals you name, anything that will kill you is all in a days work banging rocks looking for a motherlode,main obstacle is usually cow crap that you tread in when you are the designated gate opener.

I hold these shares, like many others, by the looks of it.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $4.961M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 17.5¢ $609 3.396K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 17515 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 143746 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.58am 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.