PCL 5.56% 1.7¢ pancontinental energy nl

I was only quoting another poster who claimed the information...

1. 5,718 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1113
    I was only quoting another poster who claimed the information came from management. A couple of weeks ago they mentioned a month. Since then there has been a CR. One would assume if a farm in was imminent then a CR might be unnecessary. But it could be the last opportunity for mates to get a top up on the cheap.

Not sure if 3D needs to be interpreted to meet contractual obligations (don't have access to the contract). The next contract extension involves a commitment to drill. I'm hoping they just need to shoot the 3d and commit to the obligations on the next renewal period in Jan 2023. There are exit clauses in the next period if they don't like the look of the 3d but it will involve paying a hefty financial penalty.

Its a large 3d. Would expect a couple of months at least and I'm not sure how long it will take to organise (think about equipment availability - companies don't like expensive equipment sitting idle). Still doable. But I'll start getting worried if we're in September and nothing is organised.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
-0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $138.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $125.2K 7.321M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 19029395 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2086177 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.