OPL 3.85% 2.5¢ opyl limited

Sounds positive that's for sure.One thing I will mention is that...

1. 14,055 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 395
    Sounds positive that's for sure.

One thing I will mention is that Noah replied to my barrage of most unpleasant but direct questions and what not over the past few days, to me that is considerate and a show of dedication and honesty, I would have blocked me for sure but he understood my frustration at the level of the CR and is also extremely disappointed with where its at as well.

He is more than confident "by the sounds of things" that SRO will be cashflow pos first half 2019 and also confirmed that Tony G did in fact take a large % of the CR, Then funds and last Sophs, a 3B is coming next week as the settlement is still occurring.

He saying expect more announcements, sounds to me like things are going well and SRO is undervalued, in saying that I would like to see this .003 get cleaned up and quickly, Peeps aren't considering that wit the strike of the oppies the participants are actually in this for .0055, I expect market to pick up on that this coming week.

I don't think any shonky game playing CEO's would have considered replying to such messages as to what I sent, he has regained my respect

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $4.268M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $5.265K 210.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 263784 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 149980 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.