TLG 4.88% 43.0¢ talga group ltd

Luleå Industrial Park & Refinery, page-43

1. 846 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 439
    That is just argumentation IMO. At Kallak they have declared the Beowulf area as a passage area for reindeer. It is a peninsula...
    It seems to me that logic is not important to a real activist. Then they tried to argue with the Unesco natural heritage which is >33km away. The politicians hid behind the request to Unesco. Now Unesco has answered. And now they have to act. The pressure is growing here too, even if it is "only" iron and not a raw material for the Green Deal.

I hope I am not too polemical. I sometimes despair of the mindset of just being blindly against something. The Swedes can use the Sami or reindeer as arguments to be against something and hiding behind an EU requirement. You know we can't do that here. With us it's beetles, toads or snakes in monocultures like yours in Berlin, or poor bats that can fly into bridge pillars. And you shouldn't even put up wind turbines, because birds can fly into them.

I suspect that this is no longer an issue. The area has been demarcated. And in Vittangi, the time for objections has ended with 01 July (transportation to Lulea). We have no feedback from here yet. But there is nothing new on the homepage of the environmental association. Their objections are from 2019 and updatet February this year. I don't have the feeling that more opposition is to be expected here.
    In the Swedish press, the Greens are now arguing about the complicated mining rules that it is an opportunity. So if a mine is approved, it is proof of sustainable resource extraction. I already know which company will be the first in the swedish world to get the first green seal.

I would like to praise Talga's Swedish employees who have bitten their way through this complex process. I have great respect for them! Don't give in and keep up the good work!

soon...
    ... ... And the reindeer looks around curiously. No mining to be seen at the winter pastures, as too cold for humans. Only sometimes some come out of a hole. Humans are crazy, the reindeer thinks to itself chewing on its lichens wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.0¢
Change
0.020(4.88%)
Mkt cap ! $174.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.5¢ 45.0¢ 42.0¢ $258.9K 592.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 30730 42.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.5¢ 27347 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.