TLG 2.84% 42.8¢ talga group ltd

Luleå Industrial Park & Refinery, page-50

1. 22 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    Cosors,

Once again thanks so much for the link, and your regular updates on the approvals process. Your research is always really valued, particularly in light of the oftentimes acrimony amongst posters about the PERMIT process.

As the rest of us including myself are mono-lingo and have no grasp of the Swedish language, Ive taken the trouble to MS Word translate** the public domain document to English and post here, so all can read and view for themselves the application of a rigorous and methodical approach required for obtaining permitting - and the extensive stakeholder and environmental submissions and inputs there from Talga employees and consultants (GO TALGA!) to this mandatory and essential process.

Your analysis and conclusions to date are spot-on in my* humble opinion (*based on some technical but non-environmental experience in assisting to financial close, several large scale solar and wind projects in Oz) and it bears out the positive report well summarised throughout the DFS

ENtransPlanbeskrivning_Stenbrottet_2_1_Nunasvaara_samrådV2.pdf

(** Note that the attached is a direct translation, with some edits but no attempt to translate written cultural style. If posters wish to check the veracity or accuracy please instead download the Swedish version and the Google Translate app and camera on your smartphone to view directly yourselves.

Thanks again, with the hope and intent that numerous LTHs read, gain greater confidence in this process (and Talga's fulsome engagement of it), and post considered analyses on the work progressing permitting over in Sweden....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.8¢
Change
-0.013(2.84%)
Mkt cap ! $163.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.0¢ 45.0¢ 42.3¢ $344.9K 788.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 86171 42.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.0¢ 21378 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.29pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.