TLG 3.33% 58.0¢ talga group ltd

Cosors / Cat dog / Micreg / Tentcity et al,I found and...

1. 22 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    Cosors / Cat dog / Micreg / Tentcity et al,

I found and translated the Golders EIA on the Kiruna Muncipality website and ENG translated this for us.
    https://kiruna.se/download/18.5de4fe8117941d898cf3e9e6/1623143575172/MKB_Stenbrottet_2_1_Nunasvaara_samr%C3%A5d.pdf (original Swedish**)
    MKB_Stenbrottet_2_1_Nunasvaara_samråd.ENtrans.pdf (Google Translate in English)

Its an 89 page read so recommend grabbing a coffee before you start! Sections 1-3 , 5 and 6 are important summaried sections - dont miss those.

It filled in a few blanks in my understanding of the chronology of the documents and why the detailed EIA was required,and a possible (v reasonable) explanation for the delay in the DFS, and where the process goes from here including timeframes. This also forms the basis of the Kiruna assesssment borrowing heavily from the Golders document (as it ought). Just more detail in the Golders doc.

No major red flags here (all IMO). Dealing with the potential for acid rock leachates is strong reason for the waste water treatment plant inclusion in the DFS costings, again IMO.

Note well, the translation to English is a direct translation (conversion to DOCX, translation in Word from Swedih to English then line by line proof reading for smoothing out the rough edges. Ive inserted << text >> to improve readabiliy too. Please do yoru own translation if you question the veracity of the translation*** with the Swedish PDF.

To LTHs: What do you think of the technical merits of specifics in the document?

(***Cosors if you could run through your DeepL account (https://www.deepl.com/en/translator) for an alternative version. I think DeepL provides a more technically superior document but I think Google translates the meaning adequately.)

** If you prefer, Google 'Kiruna Municipality' in your search and search 'Talga' in their search box for this document (and earlier uploads too)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
58.0¢
Change
-0.020(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $220.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
59.0¢ 61.0¢ 57.5¢ $1.245M 2.074M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 70853 57.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
58.0¢ 27593 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.