LOM 1.41% 7.0¢ lucapa diamond company limited

I like your optimism ;-) Actually I would see every increase in...

1. 173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    I like your optimism ;-) Actually I would see every increase in the share as a success because I still do not see any motivation from the ones owning the 70% to give away anything. Why should they? We will never stop mining. We will always bear the full risk. Worst case scenario is that Lucapa goes bankrupt and then - well - there is still a good developed mine and they still own 70%. Of course then a new operator needs to be found but this should not be a problem. So the only reason to sell are dollars and I doubt that we have enough dollars to buy a bigger share. Let's assume that there is really a change of percentage in the pipeline (and the rumours are now lasting since 8 years) I could imagine that our share in the kimberlite is increased to 40% and to pay this the debts from Lulo at Lucapa will be cleared. And yes I also see 40us 60 them as a very good perspective for the other owners and only a so-so perspective for us. But let's see. As stated before I like your optimism and let's hope you are right.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.41%)
Mkt cap ! $20.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.1¢ 7.0¢ $13.55K 193.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 120000 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 259859 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.58am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.