LUM 0.00% 2.3¢ lumacom limited

I actually bought I first ever parcel in LUM on Friday. Not many...

1. 5,811 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1785
    I actually bought I first ever parcel in LUM on Friday. Not many but 100k. I also have an order at 0.3c for LUMO.

I can fully understand the frustration of long term shareholders. LUM did make mistakes in the past and have been punished accordingly. However, there comes a time when you have to question whether the punishment of the share price reflects the fundamentals the company has to offer.

There are many companies on the ASX that have been punished for varying reasons only to see their fortunes change. Shareholders who sell out of disgust are replaced by new holders to the register that can see opportunity.

The last quarter saw revenues of approximately $800k. Extrapoliated over 4 quarters this gives you revenue of $3.2 million, whic is equivalent to the current market cap. There are so many companies out there that have much much higher market caps and dont even produce that sort of revenue or look like producing that revenue.

management should be promoting the company much more. Perhaps a change in the company name to Vertigo will eliminate the stigma attached to LUM in the market. Vertigoasia has much more room to grow going into the Olympics. Some of the projects they have done look quite impressive and most importantly it is generating revenue for LUM.

Maybe the directors need some more shares or options to have a more significant vested interest in the company. Ironically althouh the share price is at historical lows, it is probably in the best shape it has ever been in.

I think the share price will soon reflect this. There are many turnaround stories on the ASX. I cant see why LUM cant be one of them.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LUM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.