LUM 0.00% 2.3¢ lumacom limited

defabstarthank you for your postI partially agree with you...

1. 190 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    defabstar

thank you for your post

I partially agree with you -however the market is not kind to companies that have set out to deliberately deceive their shareholders.

fortunately now there is a different Board of Directors but the technology is somewhat outdated or at least the same kind of argument that was used five years ago is no longer relevant in today's market.

although making the product in China makes sense in terms of cost-cutting however you would be aware that intellectual property in China is not protected by any law or nobody.

if the product is desirable it will be copied and mass-produced to an extent beyond anybody's imagination and if it is a flop and flop it has been so far well that's another story for another day.

with all that in mind there is no news about the new Board of Directors' initiatives to turn this company around.

I certainly am not aware of any.

I think I'm probably the only person with an average of 68 cents a share; sooner or later I'm going to have to dump them - at least I get some capital losses.

in my view this company would have been better served to have less chiefs and more Indians.

$5000 salary in China would get you seven full-time salespersons for a whole year-

I wonder how many signs they can sell using Chinese born salespeople in China?

the real question is what is the outlook now for LUM?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LUM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.