LUM 0.00% 2.3¢ lumacom limited

lumaccom a good bye for now, page-12

1. 1,300 Posts.
    re: lumacom consider before you buy This being the reason for LUM shareprice sitting as low as it is... Anyone who is sitting on their holding (or increasing it at present) can feel assured that non-disclosure will work in our favour in the long run. LUM are not concerned about releasing finer details of deals made or deals in the pipeline for short term sp rises......hence the sour comments from those who are into trading. I too am keen to see the figures, but if not forthcoming for several weeks or months then so be it, my biggest gains have been on those stocks which I have held for a considerable length of time as I have in this case. I am patient as I have done my research, I believe their product to be SECOND TO NONE and the company seems to be very well positioned to take the outdoor advertising market (HUGE MARKET) by storm.
    I respect the decision to refuse to disclose revenue details and am not concerned by relatively short delays. I would continue to be excited about this stock even if the 4TS deal were to have never existed in the first place.
    Looking forward now to hearing about the Moscow sign being errected and lit up. I expect I will hold a great portion of my holding for several years to realise the full potential of this Co.

Drewe.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LUM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.