LUM 0.00% 2.3¢ lumacom limited

lumacom

1. 1,286 Posts.
    I really sympathise with shareholders and my sincerest apologies to the poor suckers that i dumped 600k on a few weeks back at an average price of 5.2 cents.

For what its worth, in my humble opinion and even though i have exited the stock, i do expect that eventually they will announce an advertiser for 4TS and the stock will double in a day. At the moment it is probably f*cking snowing in New York so not the ideal opportune time to get an advertiser to sign up for outdoor space, nor send abseilers over the top of an 80 story building to dismantle simba. I think after xmas, january/february if ever LUM are going to sell this space it will happen around then....

Just such a niche product, the company is one dimensional (only has one string to its bow), sadly i really believe this company should have done so much better - not saying i could have done better than Rodd but surely he must have missed opportunities along the way that he would be regretting now??? Who is to say where the bottom of this stock is, it is fair to say they are cash strapped - at sometime next year they will have to do a placement, i sincerely hope that Rodd times the placement better than he has in the past to maximise benefit for the COMPANY, rather than certain stockbrokers clients.....

Good luck to holders, i think there is still some hope if you can keep your sanity in the meantime.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LUM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.