LUM 0.00% 2.3¢ lumacom limited

lumacom, page-4

1. 483 Posts.
    I have never suggested you buy LUM. Never ever. I don't tell anybody to buy shares.

As for being supportive of a company. I am very supportive of LUM. Why would you say otherwise? Yes, I agree I was unsupportive a few years ago when Sam Andersen and Rodd Sala were at the helm and I dumped a fair few of my shares. I am supportive of the company and have been for the past 6 months. I just bought 2.5mill more LUM about 3m ago and I own nearly 5mill LUMO's. Can you please indicate which bit of my post suggested I was unsupportive? At least I'm a realist and am posting the reasons for why I believe the share price is where it is and where it can go. Continuously comparing LUM to other ASX company's share prices is useless because most of them that you are comparing to are not in the same sector. Your reasoning is illogical because the market doesn't work the way that you want it to. ZFX runs on around a PE of 6 with a huge yield, while other resource stocks such as BHP and RIO run on PE's of 15.
    LUM tomorrow may get a huge contract and it may run - the probability is it wont, but we both hold in hope that it may. 7c would be great and is a realistic target, 20c like someone indicated and suggested this would give them a market cap of only $50mill (while forgetting 160mill extra shares which would likely come onto the market if they are at that level) is unrealistic and living in dream time. Yes if LUM hit 20c I'd have nearly $1.75mill worth of them.

TheJudge, if you had $3mill would you buy out LUM? I wouldn't, but I was happy to buy 2.5mill of them at 2c. Sorry to give you a hard time, but I think that makes me more supportive than you, as my money went directly to LUM so they can get some of these contracts. I've given them over $100k in the past 18months and will give them more if they starting meeting the milestones I expect of them in the next 12months.

As for ZYL, I think you've got it all wrong, but I'll take that over to the ZYL thread later. I'm going home now.
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LUM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.