RAN 0.00% 0.6¢ range international limited

I assume you are are arguing with one of the people I have on...

1. 19,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6111
    I assume you are are arguing with one of the people I have on ignore, but I will jump in and say this topic came up at the AGM and was discussed at some length. Matt said that the Australian recyclers had still not caught up with all the changes in the market (i.e. the absence of China) and they wanted far too much for the plastic. He said the UK and the USA were cheaper and that once cleaning was taken into account the price was around the same for sourcing from Indonesia verse importing from the UK. They were taking a few trial shipments from the UK and Chicago to make sure they achieve the cheapest cost.

Matt did mention that he was off to meet with an Australian recycling company after the AGM to discuss business opportunities so with luck some of our plastic will end up in RAN's pallets.

There is no lack of plastic in Indonesia and even if there were there is plenty of plastic around the world at a good price. I would hope that even the biggest doubter of RAN would like to see it succeed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.