LUM 0.00% 2.3¢ lumacom limited

re: new financial year still holding 20c area :::) arthur i can...

1. 3,176 Posts.
    re: new financial year still holding 20c area :::) arthur i can only agree so far in what you say , lum did run hard and i totally agree it did need a pull back .however and imo it would have held around the 70c mark if not for totius media not pushing 4 times sq as hard as they could of . if the co brought to fruition all that was promised at that time . then imo and im sure others would have to agree lum would be much higher now . since then lum have taken a more hands on front line aproach .
    as for scare tactics when a stock is on suport ( THE AGENDA privacy constantly posting etc and others ) btw he admits he trades lum !!!! or chartists trying to cause panic then i find that most distasteful . if lum had produced 4 times sq when it was suposed to happen then lum would be much higher and imo no one could proffesize that 4times sq would not be on time at that time without insider info ?
    now indeed if 20c area broke as privacy is trying but so far failed to do . then acouch target of much lower could eventuate , although atm even with privacy constant crap lum has held up well although overshooting 20c suport

being positive or negative towards a stock is 1 thing but continual rubbish posts are another especially when said person is making $$ by trading lum off of other peoples missery , i may be me naive but i think if this is the only way to make a $$ then count me out

btw i still hold lum the reasons i bought have not changed ,and arthur you yourself would have to admit being a chartist that lum is holding this area wonderfully atm and has been for some time even with all the negative posts by both privacy and some chartists

regards gaga

newbies do your own research trust no one especially when money is involved and especially ( for privacy ) dont trust me . i do own this and other stocks
    being still a novice myself trader / invester i would equate the stock market and especially chat rooms , to the lowest form of gutter life it realy does bring out the worst in people ( what really are there intentions !!!) i direct this last statement at no one in particular , i guess after 6 yrs im just somewhat disalussioned with general crap involved in this game , because thats all it is
    i fully apologise to the hopefuly moral majority that i am sure are on here SOMEWHERE

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LUM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.