ADO 0.00% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

Luminex Partner Trial Completion?

1. 1,890 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278
    As per Luminex Endorsement ann (7 Apr 15), clinical sample study with Luminex partner due to conclude previous qtr. Suppose results will come out in the quarterly as to progress, but if anyone has heard anything with regards to results, let us know.

While I disagree with S2 about the potential revenue from POC1 (think it will be ~$6-10m p/a within 2-3 years), its convenient he brings it up, as its worth discussing some of the other agreements announced over the last 4-5 months (Luminex, Cook, etc.), as the potential for these partnerships is huge, albeit down the track a bit.

Lately all seem to be very short term focussed and singularly determined that POC1 is the answer to all of our SP woes. Whilst I want the deal done as much as anyone else, I'm probably not as 'sky is falling' as others, because of the multiple streams of potential here with partners already endorsing/working with M&G. None of this takes into account potential in batteries, BBI possibility to re-emerge, etc.

It's easy to get tunnel vision when a majority of us believe a deal is around the corner. Similarly, it's easy to get discouraged when said deal doesn't eventuate in a time-frame we would all have preferred to be done by now. I hate what's happening with the SP right now, but it really isn't that surprising. When/if deals eventuate, which I'm confident based on my research they will, the SP will take care of itself. Just know there's more to this coy than POC1.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $25.66K 1.278M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2392933 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 448141 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.