ADO 4.55% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

PeterFred, you said - "BTW, you didn't mention an acquisition,...

1. 811 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 590
    PeterFred, you said -
    "BTW, you didn't mention an acquisition, did you? I've wondered how important this might be, for the purpose of getting product out there, given Veritas, Luminex, prospective support from a major Life Science party, IMRA, BBI, POC1, etc . . . . but what if we have to actually produce quite a deal of product in various formulations? Maybe we'll need the manufacturing capability. So I'm personally reserving judgement on that one."

This is one area that I think the general population has overlooked as to its importance or meaning to the company.

Many have suggested that the company are simply buying income when none is imminent, but my understanding is they are looking to buying manufacturing capabilities because of the increasing demand for our products due to the signing of distributors around the world and the perilously close inclusion in a major catalogue.
    They have also stated they would like the acquisition to have the additional benefits of already having products that would benefit from the inclusion of M&G, and that the company is also cash flow positive,

The alternatives to this would be to outsource any manufacturing to a third party, where we lose the added margin available through manufacturing the product ourselves, or, increasing our manufacturing capabilities that would simply cost money and would be an enormous scale up effort that would only drain capital without the added benefits that an acquisition would offer.

The efforts to find an acquisition target that meets their stated criteria is a huge positive statement that they consider demand to grow beyond the current capacity, and is exciting that they are trying to capture all available margins from every section of the supply chain, whilst trying to increase sales by improving existing products, whilst being cash flow positive.

This is a very exciting development that I think much of the market has misinterpreted.
    Last edited by FlippinPhil: 07/07/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $2.974K 137.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 62000 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 557096 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.34am 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.