ADO 4.55% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Luminex Partner Trial Completion?, page-22

1. 8,886 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1906
    "Wow - I actually just read the post you linked - is that the worst post of mine you could find?"

Ok so it's very clear some are prepared to undertake detailed research (or be on the end of a feed), and yet juxtaposed still post rediculious trope, assumptions, and superficial premis without a thought of cross validation - and all within a negative narrative/motif. What is not important is their content, it is what it is - rather what is their motive?

My advice is for folk just post as normal - and ignore the noise. Yes there is just a Mozzie here - in comparison in unregulated US Stock forums scream with Summers plagues of Cicadas - Silver lining view good if one has tinnitus BTW.

Interestingly in coincidence the number and frequency of "arms reach" big bids coming and going has jumped.

As for M&A, AMG products need to be produced on job lot ATM. This is a hinderence that a M&A target could overcome - but opportunity, benefit, and company value have yet to align.

No surf of significance today - but its magic winter weather for the beach anyway I'm off to get a bit of sand tween the toes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $2.974K 137.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 156000 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 562615 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.34am 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.