lundy, kate, senator

1. 8,527 Posts.
    Gosh, when I Lundyu, Kate, Senator spouting, deadly serious - (McTernan notes?) - "we'll catch you" this morning, I thought for a minute she was talking about Gillard, Miss. Had pennies dropped? Allegations registered as real and existing? Some doubts about Gillard and the swirling allegations?

Heavens, no such luck.

She was just doing some ferocious barking about all these big bad sportsmen - way out of her depth was my impression -

her own Party, meanwhile, studiously looking the other way with regard to any other pressing matters involving integrity standards. Look out supers - here they come. You'd get killed in the rush.

AWU who?

Craig Thomson - what?

Always maintain is very good at producing phone "selective outrage" -

and Emerson, (Bing) up to his usual tricks today in Parliament (a good way of gauging when Gillard, Miss, is feeling under the pump) - Emerson leaps to his feet and does more putrid sneering. Either he - or Albanese, Mr. - who seems to leap to his feet constantly these days as everyone's shield and protector.

Like to see a punch up between Mathieson and Emerson - who still seems very fond of Gillard, Miss.

And this "Speaker", (cough) doesn't even raise a murmur to pull him up for his atrocious. bumptious, rudeness.

Yep - a real "piece of work" - Mr. Emerson.

OH, for the days of Harry Jenkins - at least there were manners - and civility. To some extent. Now it's just ALL heavily biased circus. Be funny if it wasn't so desperately sad - for Australia.

Gotta laugh folks - or we'd all be being carted off!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.