NOX 9.52% 11.5¢ noxopharm limited

There was only 56 patients, what more could you expect?Let's not...

1. 1,540 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 511
    There was only 56 patients, what more could you expect?

Let's not forget that this is a phase I/II trial and it's purpose was:

The Phase 1 part of the study was intended to establish the safety of the combination treatment. The Phase 2 expansion part was intended to determine preliminary efficacy signals of Veyonda in combination treatment.

To get a more statistically significant result would require a much larger trial. A phase 3 trial with control groups could be an option at some stage.

But statistical significance may not be required to advance commercial discussions and possible regulatory approvals.

In terms of how much of a survival benefit the LuPIN drug combination has offered, 19.7 months compares with 4.5 months reported in a study by Buonerba1 in men with Stage 4 mCRPC whose disease had progressed on standard therapies.

Experts in this field (oncology) may look at this this study and say, "wow, I'd be surprised to see any of my late-stage mCRPC patients alive at 19 months, let alone half of them!".

So let's not forget that despite not being statistically significant, the results of this trial could be clinically relevant.

Only the announcement of some sort of commercial deal/partnership will truly tell us investors how significant this trial was.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.010(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $33.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $2.964K 26.20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 53298 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 33616 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.